activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert Jacolin <rjaco...@sierrawireless.com>
Subject Messages appear in asynchronous queue one hour after send it
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:24:21 GMT

Hello all,

I'm using activemq 5.3.1 in an application with several queues and 2
asynchronous queue for 3 servlets.

Currently, I have a very big bug which break my application. My application
work well many time but sometimes when I send messages to an async queue,
the messages appear in the queue (I can see this on the activemq jetty
console) after a long time (currently, 1 hour !), little by little, not in
the sent order.

When I restart activemq, all the messages appear in one time.

I'm totally lost with this behaviour and I don't understand where our code
is bad.

Can you help me ?

Thank in advance for any help

R.Jacolin