activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steve Holmes <iamstevehol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recieving the same message 10 times, Spring, and Camel
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:31:59 GMT

It appears that it is the concurrent consumers setting.  Does anyone know how
this should be set properly?  When I commented it out:

<!--<property name="concurrentConsumers" value="10"/>-->

I'm now only receiving the message once.  Shouldn't the messages only be
pushed once to each consumer regardless of this setting?
-Steve