activemq-users mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: Broker goes down when database is restarted or goes down
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:01:08 GMT

If you use c3p0 as a connection pooler, then you can run a slave which will
retry to obtain the lock on the lock table.  Then when the database is
restarted, or goes down, the master goes down, and the slave broker will
take over when the database comes back up.  You'll then need something to
restart the former master so it can become slave.