activemq-users mailing list archives

From easyl <easy....@gmail.com>
Subject finding workaround to solve memory leak problem when creating large numbers of TemporaryQueues (Log4J related)
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:43:51 GMT

I am using embedded AMQ 4.1.2 (in geronimo 2.1.4)
and find there is a memory problem similar to this:

I run a system (64bit, 3G mem) after 8 hours, about 1000000 temp queue was
created for send/reply.
I can find 400~500 MB (and counting) for Log4j instance from memory dump
(jmap).

Is there any workaround so that I don't need to upgrade AMQ, compile, patch
AMQ, and etc.
Can I possible remove those log4j instance for temporary queue at runtime?