activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Romeo:80" <romeo.al...@live.com>
Subject Unable to connect to my website using a desktop but am able to connect using BB
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 03:14:58 GMT

I have setup a webserver and opened port 80. I have also published my website
using dyndns. I made sure port 80 was open for my ip address using
yougetsignal website. I can connect to my website on my blackberry but I
cannot connect to same website using my laptop or some one else from their
desktop. I have windows XP OS and Apache 2.2. Can you suggest what may be
going on?