activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Pechorin <ivan.pecho...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ RA: how to make MDB with CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:25:34 GMT

Hello

We have a message-driven bean in JBoss with ActiveMQ resource adapter (RA).
It seems like ActiveMQ RA doesn't support CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode. It
supports only DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE and AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE modes.

Basically, I need to be able to leave a message in queue if something bad
happened inside method onMessage() of my MDB. How can I achieve this?

P.S. Any help of link to proper piece of documentation is highly appreciated
(I failed to find it).

Best regards, Ivan