activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vibe from Boston <djvibe_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Active MQ Lingering threads
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:08:36 GMT

I have very simple app that publishes to a specific queue. everything works
fine but the app after completing everything wont exit because of lingering
ActiveMQ threads. It comes out of main() method but still is running.
I used YourKit profile to check and I see quite a few threads spawned by Q.
Is there anyway i can get hold of the executor from which the threads have
been spawned, so i can shut them down.

Spring file
<code>
	<amq:connectionFactory id="amqConnectionFactory"
brokerURL="tcp://192.168.0.106:61616" userName="system" password="manager"
/>

	<bean id="connectionFactory"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.CachingConnectionFactory">
		<property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="amqConnectionFactory" />
		<property name="exceptionListener" ref="jmsExceptionListener" />
		<property name="sessionCacheSize" value="100" />
	</bean>

</code>
I see all these threads in waiting state. InactivityMonitor Async Task
[quite a few of these], ActiveMQ Scheduler [i would imagine this is the root
thread], InactivityMonitor ReadCheck/WriteCheck, xloTimer,
xDispatcherSrvxxx.