activemq-users mailing list archives

From sebge2 <sebastienger...@cyberplongeurs.be>
Subject Embedded ActiveMQ configuration
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:32:21 GMT

Hello,

In order to test my application (maven test), I need an embedded activeMQ
instance. I've seen that there is two ways of declaring my broker. First, by
defining a BrokerService bean and directly configuring it. In the attached
file, you can see my spring bean.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28265327/messaging-embedded-bean-activemq-strategy.xml
messaging-embedded-bean-activemq-strategy.xml

The other way described in the documentation is to do:
    <bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
        <property name="config"
value="classpath:META-INF/sf-test/bootstrap/embedded-activemq/activemq.xml"/>
        <property name="start" value="true"/>
    </bean>

With the traditional configuration file (I've removed jetty, and camel
routes):
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28265327/activemq.xml activemq.xml

My problem is that with an embedded instance, my DLQ policy is not applied.
So, poison messages are placed in ActiveMQ.DLQ instead of DLQ.<myQueue>. In
a standalone activeMQ this works as expected. Is there something to
configure to custom the default DLQ policy ?

Thanks for your help :)

S├ębastien