activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjustin <michael.jus...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ running on Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:14:03 GMT

Hello Dejan,

currently I try to configure ActiveMQ with Java Service Wrapper 3.4.0, which
is now able to install the service. So the ActiveMQ broker service it will
start when the computer boots:

http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/launch-nix.html

This new feature in release 3.4.0 also would be a very nice addition to
ActiveMQ imho.

If it runs ok in EC2 I will come back.

Cheers,
Michael