activemq-users mailing list archives

From jmarks <jma...@salo.com>
Subject StompExample not working?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:17:48 GMT

I tried running StompExample after starting ActiveMQ using the following
command line from Windows:

bin\activemq.bat xbean:conf/activemq-stomp.xml

ActiveMQ then indicated that it had started the two stomp connectors. When I
tried to run the example, I got the following stack trace:

Exception in thread "main" java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:182)
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:248)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readLine(StompWireFormat.java:186)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.unmarshal(StompWireFormat.java:94)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompConnection.receive(StompConnection.java:68)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompConnection.receive(StompConnection.java:60)
	at StompExample.main(StompExample.java:36)

Line 36 is where the example attempts to receive a frame after calling
StompFrame.connect().