activemq-users mailing list archives

From engr <>
Subject Derby is not stopped when undeploying app from WLS
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:12:33 GMT

I follow the instruction on to use activemq with
embedded derby on WebLogic Server.

However, when I undeploy my application, I can see the JMSbroker was
destroyed but no stop on derby. So when I deploy the application again, the
deployment would fail as it would try to deploy derby again when the port
for derby is no longer available. I have set the useShutdownHook attribute
of the broker to be true.

What should I do to let derby stop when JMSBroker is destroyed? Thanks.