activemq-users mailing list archives

From Richard Holt <richard_h...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: KahaDB enableJournalDiskSyncs
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:20:26 GMT

hi gary, thanks for that it was what i was expecting but the order of speed
slowdown is vast. for a simple comparison our test ran to completion in 9
minutes with this disabled and it was still running at 12 minutes with only
approximately 1/2 of the messages completed at 12 minutes

you mention transactions, how would i enable this functionallity to test, i
see no mention of transactions except from the client producer side? or is
this what you mean?