activemq-users mailing list archives

From odysseyfx <i...@bradwillard.com>
Subject How does a consumer connect to a specific message group?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:48:58 GMT

I was reading the Message Group documentation, and it's very clear how you
can post messages to a queue for a message group.  However, it's not clear
how a Consumer reads from a specific message group.

Should I just use a message selector for the JMSXGroupID?

If that is true, then how is this different than just using a CorrelationID?

My real problem is that when I try to send messages to different groups of
consumers using correlation, but the messages were being received out of
order, I was hoping using message groups would fix this, but I'm not clear
how to use them properly.

Thanks,
Brad