activemq-users mailing list archives

From nnanda <nna...@live.in>
Subject Use ActiveMQ Connection Pool
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 06:08:54 GMT

Hi,

Can I use ActiveMQ connection pool at the client side? My deployment is
something shown below:

1. My web service application (a WAR file) is running inside one instance of
JBoss 5.1 AS. This will put a data in the Queue.

2. Another instance of JBoss 5.1 AS runs on another JVM holds a Queue
Provider (basically JBoss Messaging or HornetQ). There is an MDB deployed
here which will process the data from the queue.

My question is related to use ActiveMQ's connection pooling facility from
instance 1. Since, both client and MDB are not inside same app server, I
cannot use the JCA connection pooling. And I wanted to pool the JMS
connection factory, sessions at client end.

Please let me know if this is possible, and if so, how.

Thanks,
Niranjan