activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Compiling Activemq-cpp using aCC in HP-UX
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:59:50 GMT
On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 00:11 -0700, Radha Manickam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Even i tried with the latest version 3.1.2.
>
> It also shows me the same error.
>
> It is creating only the .d, .i and .lo files. But .o files are not at all
> created.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Radha.

You can review this issue to see what some others have tried:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-253

You should ensure that you build is using the HP toolchain and not
trying to invoke the GCC compiler or linker.

You can attach you config.log if you'd like me to review it.  Since I
don't have access to HPUX resources its hard for me to really help much
on this issue.

Regards

--
Tim Bish