activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vladimir Tsurkan <v...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject ActiveMQ JAAS Plugin question
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:17:17 GMT
Anyone knows if I can get the IP address of the client inside of the login() of the LoginModule
of the JAAS plugin for 5.x AMQ

Here is what I have in mind:

    public boolean login() throws LoginException
    {
        Callback[] callbacks = new Callback[3];
        callbacks[0] = new NameCallback(" ");
        callbacks[1] = new PasswordCallback(" ", false);
        callbacks[2] = new ConnectionInfoCallback();

        callbackHandler.handle(callbacks);

        InetAddress     ia =  ((ConnectionInfoCallback)callbacks[2]).getInetAddress();

 That's what Tibco EMS does.

Do we have something like it in ActiveMQ?

Thanks