activemq-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <>
Subject Delaying message delivery
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:01:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently in the progress of moving the whole spooling/queuing of
mails in JAMES to using ActiveMQ. So far it works like a charm (for
incomming mails). Now I want to implement the queue for the mails
which need to get send to a remote host. For this I need to have some
kind of delay if the first delivery of the message fails. So Claus
(Camel) suggested to use the feature of activemq which is descripted

That sound exactly like what I need, but from the docs it seems its
not avaible in the latest stable release. So is there any estimated
time when 5.4 will get released ?

View raw message