activemq-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Delaying message delivery
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:01:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently in the progress of moving the whole spooling/queuing of
mails in JAMES to using ActiveMQ. So far it works like a charm (for
incomming mails). Now I want to implement the queue for the mails
which need to get send to a remote host. For this I need to have some
kind of delay if the first delivery of the message fails. So Claus
(Camel) suggested to use the feature of activemq which is descripted
here:
http://activemq.apache.org/delay-and-schedule-message-delivery.html

That sound exactly like what I need, but from the docs it seems its
not avaible in the latest stable release. So is there any estimated
time when 5.4 will get released ?

Thx,
Norman