activemq-users mailing list archives

From Roland Thomas Lichti <roland.lic...@telefonica.de>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Can't Execute PHP Code
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:10:18 GMT
CauselessEffect schrieb:
> I can access my current website already using PHP via PublicAddress.com:80.
> If I want to use my newly created chat using the STOMP protocol I can go to
> PublicAddress.com:8000.  The problem now being, how can I get Apache and AMQ
> to communicate?  I need AMQ to be able to communicate with PHP so I can
> store and retrieve MySQL data that is coming over STOMP.

You have to use a stomp implementation for PHP and code the PHP
programms to subscribe/publish to the topics or queues you want to read
from. Stomp for PHP can be found on
http://stomp.fusesource.org/documentation/php/index.html. I didn't use
it till now, but I think you have to read some manuals and start coding ...

bye,
    Roland

--
Roland Thomas Lichti
IT Application Manager

Telef├│nica o2 Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
H├╝lshorstweg 30, 33415 Verl
t: +49 5246 80 1121, f: +49 5246 80 2121
m: +49 160 98949570
roland.lichti@telefonica.de
http://www.telefonica.de

Bitte finden Sie hier die