activemq-users mailing list archives

From Josh Carlson <jcarl...@e-dialog.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave issue with Network of Brokers
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:22:47 GMT
Is your client hung? Is your client running under Linux? I have a
problem where if the actual host machine serving as the master goes down
(as opposed to just the process) the client processes hang trying to
read/write from the socket connection. I've yet to investigate the issue
but was just curious if you were running into the same problem?