activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave issue with Network of Brokers
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:03:25 GMT
Some steps to help diagnose:

1) enable debug logging for both the client and broker.
org.apache.activemq=DEBUG in the log4j.properties
   You should see the client failover transport detect the connection
failure and start retrying

2) A thread dump of the client should also show threads waiting for
reconnect.

This will validate that the client is doing the expected thing.