activemq-users mailing list archives

From Javier Godinez <>
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:45:13 GMT
ActiveMQ Users,

I'm looking for a way of bypassing HTTPS security. I have a test
server whose SSL certificate does not match it's ip address and I'm
trying to connect to openjms through an openjms-tunnel served by
tomcat. However, I keep on getting "IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:
should be 10.0.0.x". I know that the problem might be fixed by
recreating the certificate but in our development environment, it is
not easily done. I am just wondering if there is a way to bypass the
strict ssl check a la HostnameVerifier

My config:
 <bean id="remoteJndi" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
      <property name="environment">
          <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">https://10.0.0.x
  <bean id="localFactory"
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />

Thanks in advance,
★ Javier Godinez

View raw message