activemq-users mailing list archives

From foucault <>
Subject updating from 5.3.0 -> 5.3.1 now the admin console's not working
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:02:06 GMT

First thing, activemq and its admin panel work fine out of the box (default
config), also both work fine in my dev environment with our re-based config.

production has load blancing, as pretty much the only diffrence, and that is
where the admin panel is not working.

logs showing everything working... -->

heres our activemq.xml -->

from a vanilla untarring the only files we've changed are activeme.xml and
/bin/activemq (upped memory)

so in short, as of updating to 5.3.1 the admin console never shows up,
netstat doesn't show anything running on port 8161, although the logs tell
me it has been launched.  anyone else encounter this problem?