activemq-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Persson <mag...@derelik.net>
Subject SecurityAdminMBean, AuthorizationBroker
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:57:31 GMT

I see that AuthorizationBroker implements SecurityAdminMBean which leads me
to believe that I can administer roles etc. over JMX, is this correct? I am
unable to find anything remotely related to it when using jconsole but on
the other hand I have about 0 experience with JMX :)

If possible, could anyone hint me in a direction on how to acquire an
instance of AuthorizationBroker (or whatnot) over JMX?