activemq-users mailing list archives

From gorca <gorcasvla...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way to send XML via JMS for POJO Marshalling
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:59:38 GMT

I have java producer and consumer. I want to send POJO object between them. I
prefer not use java serialization so other application like .NET can use
server in future. And it's also good when debugging.

I think JMS TextMessage with XML content is best way.

But what is best practice for doing this? I have found many ways and this
forum had reference to Stomp, but I am not sure if this is right way. I also
found POJO to XML packages like Castor and Hibernate also has that feature:

http://www.castor.org/index.html

My classes are simple and just carry simple data with collections of other
classes and pimitive types. Objects are small, probably avg 500 bytes and
worst is 2-3kb. Performance isn't a big concern. Application is ok with
10/msg per sec. What do you recommend as best way?