activemq-users mailing list archives

From roxanac <maria_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Pls help! Making two networks working together
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:40:48 GMT

Supposing that I have two or more dynamic networks of brokers each working in
its own LAN, with multicast broker discovery - working perfectly by their
own.

My big big issue is:
How can I make them communicate to each other (I mean network 1 can see and
consume all the topics from network two and vice versa) considering that the
cannot discover each other by multicast?

This might sound like a stupid question, but believe me, I've tried
everything that could cross my mind and everything seems to have all kind of
results but never what I need
( I've tried with one/two or even four central brokers having static network
connectors, duplex or simple, to each network, increasing networkTTL,
different combinations of values for network parameters etc etc etc )

So any advice would be welcomed & greatly appreciated because I'm out of
ideas right now!

Thank you
RoxanaC