activemq-users mailing list archives

From "ami.rozen" <a...@peer39.com>
Subject Re: Loading embedded broker with an xml configuration
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:00:49 GMT

Hi

I am starting the brkoer using the xml file but I get the following error
(the activemq.xml file is attached):

2010-03-22 18:19:27,570 FATAL com.peer39.commons.pattern.jms.JMSBroker -
Failed.Unrecognized xbean element mapping: kahaDB in namespace
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean element mapping: kahaDB in namespace
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:278)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:156)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:49)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1104)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildExtensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:768)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:604)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:571)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPropertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:540)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:227)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:276)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:156)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:49)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1104)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:84)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:79)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:111)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:104)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:101)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:389)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:324)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:85)
	at
com.peer39.commons.pattern.jms.JMSBroker.initializeJMSBroker(JMSBroker.java:161)
	at com.peer39.commons.pattern.jms.JMSBroker.<init>(JMSBroker.java:140)

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27996925/activemq.xml activemq.xml