activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Luis dos Santos <daniel.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discover queues and topics on JNDI
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:42:35 GMT

If you are referring to the "Dynamically creating destinations" part, I have
found those names in JNDI (dynamicQueues and dynamicTopics), tried to do a
list and got a naming exception. Other than those names only got the
connection factory objects. The destinations seen in the admin console are
stored where (like the queue example.A)?