activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sandeep@I2IT" <>
Subject Re: JMS Receiving Messages Conditionally
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 03:33:44 GMT

thanks but i want to receive those messages also whose condition will be
true after some time. Actually i want to send e-mails so before sending
request to directly SMTP server i m sending all my mails as Message to a
queue then in background i m checking for SMTP server status and according
to that i m returning the status. Now this status i want to use to receive
the messages on consumer side.
   Finally i want 100% mail delivery in my application.