activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eibwen <gwal...@sedonatek.com>
Subject transportConnectors produce into http consume from tcp
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:53:51 GMT

The main producer for my setup needs to get though a firewall, its a Java
application that i do not control.  So they are trying to use HTTP.

I am setting up the MessageQueue and the consumers.

The software that the consumers are interacting with are in C# so i am
trying to use NMS (which currently does not support HTTP transport)

So i am wondering how can i setup the broker to allow both types of
transports, or would i need two brokers running with a networkConnector
between them?

I will never need to send a message up to the producer, but consumers might
send messages between each other.

Thanks for any help
Greg