activemq-users mailing list archives

From jmdev <jhmiller...@yahoo.com>
Subject Composite Destination Question - Multiple Topics as One Topic
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:44:03 GMT

I am trying to use the internals of activemq to produce the following result:

Topic A
Topic B   ====> Virtual Topic Z
Topic C

I want to publish different messages to topics A, B, and C and receive them
all via a single consumer listening to Virtual Topic Z.

I attempted to use a composite topic, but from what I can tell it seems to
go only one way, that is, if I send a message to my composite topic, the
message will be seen on topics A, B and C.  I was hoping there may be
something like forwardTo but instead receiveFrom?

Any help or nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated!

jm