activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sandeep@I2IT" <sandeep....@gmail.com>
Subject Can we configure Receiving Application for JMS an SMTP server
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 02:32:02 GMT

Hello,
    I want to send e-mails to new user registered on my website. I want 100%
mail delivery, i don't have control over my smtp server. Right now my
program is directly sending message to smtp server  but if that smtp server
is down then my application wil not able to send mail. What i now want is My
application will feed all mails as messages to a JMS queue then jms forward
all those messages to my mail server if it is up otherwise it will store my
messages until my smtp server ups.