activemq-users mailing list archives

From rodos77 <eugene.ro...@nexj.com>
Subject Re: prefetchExtension off-by-1 for transacted consumers with prefetchSize > 0
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:02:20 GMT

Any responses to this or the other 2 issues I posted ?  I think these are
pretty serious issues.  If I'm correct, this makes AMQ non compliant to the
JMS Spec.

I've gone through the trouble of designing a test for each issue so it
should be very easy to verify the problem.  Do I need to open some JIRAs to
get a response (at least acknowledging or denying that there is a problem)?