activemq-users mailing list archives

From brendanr <brendan.rona...@gmail.com>
Subject An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:55:31 GMT

Hi,

I am getting the following error (see below) and I cannot see any reference
to it in recent Posts on this forum.

I am using activemq-cpp running broker 5.2.0, on Windows XP. This issue
occurs when I have a producer that is putting more messages into the queue
that what I can consume. When the exception is thrown there can be several
hundred pending messages in the queue.

I am sending textMessages, always the same size (same message!) of 1000
bytes.

Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong, or if re-establishing the
connection will fix this problem.

Thank you for you assistance.
Brendan

decaf::net::SocketOutputStream::write - An established connection was
aborted by the software in your host machine.
        FILE: .\src\main\decaf\net\SocketOutputStream.cpp, LINE: 100
        FILE: .\src\main\decaf\io\BufferedOutputStream.cpp, LINE: 118
        FILE: ..\activemq-cpp\src\main\decaf/io/FilterOutputStream.h, LINE:
191
        FILE: .\src\main\activemq\transport\IOTransport.cpp, LINE: 134
        FILE:
.\src\main\activemq\wireformat\openwire\OpenWireFormatNegotiator.cpp, LINE:
79
        FILE:
.\src\main\activemq\transport\correlator\ResponseCorrelator.cpp, LINE: 61
        FILE: .\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQConnection.cpp, LINE: 549
        FILE: .\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQTransactionContext.cpp, LINE:
115
        FILE: .\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQConsumer.cpp, LINE: 372