activemq-users mailing list archives

From xinxin <>
Subject Does ActiveMQ resource adaptor 5.3 works in JBoss 5.1.0?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:34:34 GMT

Can anyone tell me whether ActiveMQ resource adaptor 5.3 has been tested
against JBoss 5.1.0? I try to put configure ActiveMQ resource adator 5.3 in
JBoss 5.1,but getting ClassCastException, same cnfiguration works fine in
JBoss 4.2.2.  Has any test been done against JBoss 5.1.0? What the Resource
Adaptor configuration (inbound and outbound message) should look like in
JBoss 5.1?

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue

thanks a million in advance,