activemq-users mailing list archives

From aness123 <aness...@spam.la>
Subject ActiveMQ / JMS jam when message producer sends messages
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:29:58 GMT

Hi @ all,

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.3.0 and Java Message Service to send and receive
message to/from several queues. I wanna send 1000 messages and more by my
program by using a MessageProducer. Unfortunately sending jams when I send
more than 300 messages. My program does not continue anymore. Here is some
code:

Session session = con.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
final Queue queue = session.createQueue(queueNamePrefix +
doc.getRootElement().getName());
final MessageProducer producer = session.createProducer(queue);
final TextMessage msg = session.createTextMessage(out.outputString(doc));
producer.send(msg); //--> program jams here

Does anyone have an idea? Thank you
Aness