activemq-users mailing list archives

From c0dem4gnetic <mag...@derelik.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Can't Execute PHP Code
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:16:56 GMT

CauselessEffect wrote:

> The problem now being, how can I get Apache and AMQ to communicate?  I
> need AMQ to be able to communicate with PHP so I can store and retrieve
> MySQL data that is coming over STOMP.

One suggestion is to use Apache Camel which is also included with the
ActiveMQ distribution. Depending on the complexity of your queries you could
go for perhaps the JDBC component[1], a Processor implementation[2] or even
the HTTP component[3] (not very efficient I would think). I dont know if the
JDBC/HTTP components are included with the ActiveMQ distribution - you might
have to make a custom build. The "camel-archetype-activemq"[4] Maven
archetype is a good starting point for that.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/jdbc.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/processor.html
[3] http://camel.apache.org/http.html
[4] http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-archetypes.html