activemq-users mailing list archives

From CauselessEffect <mjbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Can't Execute PHP Code
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:05:04 GMT

Roland.Lichti wrote:

> You have to use the Apache HTTP to run PHP, not AMQ.

Okay, I was just starting to come to that conclusion.  So I will use Apache
to host HTTP and process PHP, but now I'm confused how to combine this with
ActiveMQ.  Here is my current model:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27746974/ServerModel.jpg

I can access my current website already using PHP via PublicAddress.com:80.
If I want to use my newly created chat using the STOMP protocol I can go to
PublicAddress.com:8000.  The problem now being, how can I get Apache and AMQ
to communicate?  I need AMQ to be able to communicate with PHP so I can
store and retrieve MySQL data that is coming over STOMP.

Does anyone have experience with this or suggestions as to how I can get
this working?  Thank you for your help.