activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Colarusso <mco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave issue with Network of Brokers
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:27:17 GMT
I'm currently running it in a Windows environment.  The client seems to be fine, it is the
broker that's the issue.

Mike

________________________________
From: Josh Carlson <jcarlson@e-dialog.com>
To: "users@activemq.apache.org" <users@activemq.apache.org>; MikeCola <mcolar@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 11:22:47 AM
Subject: Re: Master/Slave issue with Network of Brokers

Is your client hung? Is your client running under Linux? I have a problem where if the actual
host machine serving as the master goes down (as opposed to just the process) the client processes
hang trying to read/write from the socket connection. I've yet to investigate the issue but
was just curious if you were running into the same problem?