activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Ivanisevic <aleksan...@ivanisevic.de>
Subject Re: New Perl STOMP Module
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:52:54 GMT
Lionel Cons <lionel.cons@cern.ch> writes:

> I'm aware of the existence of Net::Stomp but this module does not
> provide the functionality that we need and seems to be unsupported
> (no reply from the maintainer).

Heh, it is supported, kinda, you just have to be loud enough. Last
time I wanted to add something to Net::Stomp, the author responded
only when I filed a takeover request. Then he put in my changes but
never released the new version. That was last July.

After that I gave up, life is too short ;)

> If you use Perl and STOMP, feel free to give it a try and give me your
> feedback.

Sure will, time permitting. I see it has stuff I have struggled to add
to original Net::Stomp (SSL and transactions).