activemq-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Macgregor <>
Subject RE: Newbie Question
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 11:49:14 GMT
Hi Tim,

The camel.xml file is in my conf directory but not included by activemq.xml. I have stripped
down a version of activemq.xml and found that when I comment out the:

   <bean class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
        <property name="locations">

I don't get the two queues or the Advisory channel queue either, I assume this is not the
solution though. Just as a test I have removed everything from the conf directory except for
activemq.xml and and with only those files I still get the example.A
and FOO.BAR queues.

Is there any debugging I can turn on to tell me where these are coming from?

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish []
Sent: 04 February 2010 11:39
Subject: Re: Newbie Question

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 11:23 +0000, Glenn Macgregor wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am fairly new to ActiveMQ, just downloaded 5.3.0 and started it following the getting
stared guide. It is working but I am wondering why/how I have two queues which don't seem
to be configured anywhere, example.A and FOO.BAR. Can I get rid of these queues and where
are they configured?
> Thanks
>  Glenn

Check your camel.xml in the conf directory, those are samples to show
how to configure Camel routes inside of ActiveMQ.

Tim Bish

View raw message