activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Harvey <harv...@lexer.com.au>
Subject Resequencing with Camel
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:01:18 GMT
Hi there,

I'm having some trouble resequencing some queues with camel, but it's not working and I'm
stumped as to why. Camel will happily route messages between queues, but the resequencer just
doesn't seem to want to go.

Here is the configuration I have for camel:

      <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
            <route autoStartup="true">
              <from uri="activemq:queue:AnalysisIn" />
              <resequencer>
                <simple>in.header.JMSpriority</simple>
                <to uri="activemq:queue:AnalysisOut" />
                <batch-config batchSize="20" batchTimeout="4000" />
              </resequencer>
            </route>
        </camelContext>

Can anyone shed any light on why this might not be working? I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm sure
its something simple, but I just can't see it.

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew Harvey / Developer
lexer
m/
t/ +61 2 9019 6379
w/  http://lexer.com.au

This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute
or disseminate the information, or take any action in relation to it and please delete this
e-mail. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the send specifically states them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you
have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender
(above). This message has been checked for all known viruses powered by McAfee.

For further information visit http://www.mcafee.com/us/threat_center/default.asp
Please rely on your own virus check as no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage
rising out of any virus infection this communication may contain.