activemq-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with Message
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:18:20 GMT
Hi all,

I found the cause of getMessage() to return null. MimeMessage itself
is not Serializable :/ So I worked arount this problem by put the
whole MimeMessage into a byte[] array and now it work.
Anyway thats quite inefficent, so I'm currently investigating into
using a StreamMessage to store the MimeMessage. Does this sound good ?
I know BlobMessage would prolly be preferable in terms of performance,
but I don't want to depend on an "external" storage.

Bye,
Norman