activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fred Moore <fred.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run ActiveMQ on z/OS in EBCDIC without setting default file.encoding=ISO8859-1?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 08:51:55 GMT
Hi Gary,

thanks for your answer.

> I guess you could run without xml configuration
> and set any non default values via code

yes right, we thought about that, it forces us to hardcode stuff we wouldn't
have hardocoded but it could be done, but...

...do you expect  that the only issues about having an EBCDIC default
file.encoding are related to the initial parsing of activemq.xml or you
anticipate that other know problems are lurking out there (e.g.
KahaDB/persistence related)?

Cheers,
F.