activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure 5.3 broker over KahaDB to support lots of unconsumed persistent msgs?
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:11:16 GMT
Hi Scott,

just change the below config to enable flow control - i.e:

<policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">
  <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">

in 5.3 - producerFlowControl is on by default - so just remove the
producerFlowControl entry from your configuration.

If this all sounds double dutch - send in your config - and we'll help
with the correct settings :)