activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resequencing with Camel
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:38:04 GMT
you may have more luck with a useful reply on the camel users forum.
One thought, are you sure the header property is present?. Could it be
"in.header.JMSPriority" (with a capital 'P')? Possibly try using a property
that you explicitly set on the original message, just the be sure the naming
and referencing is correct?

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration