activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting timetolive on ActiveMQ queue
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:49:42 GMT
The time stamp broker plugin can do this for you for all messages that do
not set a timetolive,
see: http://activemq.apache.org/timestampplugin.html

Seems like a nice per destination feature though, if the timestamp plugin
does not meet your requirement, please open a jira issue to track this
enhancement.