activemq-users mailing list archives

From E White <ewh...@synapticfire.net>
Subject Re: Multiple isolated brokers
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:46:36 GMT

We are still having memory usage issues, but I no longer think it has
anything to do with the camel activemq component bean.

The 2 queues in question are using Atomikos and
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory.
The other dozen queues are consistently at zero cursor memory usage.
The two transactional queues eat cursor memory and never return it.