activemq-users mailing list archives

From E White <ewh...@synapticfire.net>
Subject Multiple isolated brokers
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:03:21 GMT

I have a need (against my recommendation) to run multiple isolated brokers on
a single system.
There are 5 brokers, none of which should ever interact with one another.

I have configured the transport connectors, the JMX ports, and the camel
activemq component bean to all use non-default ports so that my brokers will
not interact.

Does anyone know if there are any other default ports that are not visible
in a default activemq.xml file or otherwise that I may need to specify and
change?

Thanks!