activemq-users mailing list archives

From RuralHunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network connector gets InactivityIOException
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:50:28 GMT

Looks there is similar issue raised already:
http://old.nabble.com/Brigded-brokers-wont-reconnect-td27427208.html#a27427208

My point is that, no matter what caused the connection between 2 brokers
broken, activemq should be able to re-establish the connection when things
get fixed/recovered. I do see activemq can re-establish the connection under
many situations(like I hibernate one server, disconnect network etc) but
it's wired that it doesn't in some cases.