activemq-users mailing list archives

From ws07 <ws...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Problem: Failed to page in more queue messages
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 03:45:35 GMT

Hi Rob,

Thanks for answering my question.
Yes, I am running producer, consumers and broker in the same JVM.
1 consumer for each queue. I'm trying to set the minimumMessageSize
on destinations (to 2048 bytes) as your suggestion, but the OOM error still
occurs.

It seem to me that the broker does not release memeory after messages are
consumed.
In addition, it's only happen when I increase size of messages to 1kb.
Do you have another suggestion that can help me to overcome this problem?
(I've attached memory usage information when I set minimumMessageSize =
2048)  http://old.nabble.com/file/p27698165/memory1024_2048.jpg memory.jpg

Thanks,

Pete